About my e-book / Considerazioni dal maestro

About my e-book YIN E YANG 88 SEGRETI FENG SHUI

Paul Hung

"Dear Gabriela,

I have read your ebook in brief, it's very good! I find that your art & graphic are excellent! Which make the book easy to understand.

Although I can not understand Italian language, I can understand what you are talking about from your art work!

I think the book is introduction level of Feng Shui, especially its more focus in yin & yang. Yin & yang is the basic key to understand Feng Shui, but not all about Feng Shui.

Will you plan to publish another advanced Feng Shui book in future?

I wish the book will have a great success!

Best regards,
Master Paul Hung from Hong Kong " 27.07.2012


Contact 
Master Paul:
 website  Click HERE 
 facebook Click HERE
__________________________________________________________

" Cara Gabriela
Ho letto il tuo e-book in breve, è molto buono! Ho trovato  la tua arte e la grafica eccellente ! Tutto ciò fa che il libro sia facile da capire.

Anche se non parlo italiano posso capire ciò che tratti tramite le immagini, tramite il lavoro artistico!

Credo che il libro introduce i primi livelli del Feng Shui focalizzando specialmente su yin e yang. Yin e yang sono le chiavi basilari per capire il Feng Shui, però non sono tutto del Feng Shui.

Pubblicherai un' altro libro sul feng shui avanzato in futuro?

Ti auguro che il libro abbia un grande successo.

I migliori saluti
Maestro Paul Hung dal Hong Kong " il 27.07.2012

Post più popolari